Thursday, Sept. 2: Share your list of current goals
Not that long ago I shared that I am just 79 days away from turning 30. Woo. When did that happen? And since I was a little behind in creating a 30 before 30 goals list I made a condensed one of things I could really accomplish in just three months. After the big 3-0 I will do a 40 before 40 with some bigger things that take more time/planning/money. But here is a quick updated on 30 before 30. (the ones in purple have been done since the first post)
- Get Married! May 28, 2016. I don’t know why it seemed so important to be married before I was 30 but it really did. Thankfully my husband wasn’t quite as caught up on that as our wedding was a few months past his 30th birthday!
Take a yoga classI took my first ever yoga class at the YMCA on Monday and loved it. I have a huge knot that lives in my shoulder and it was amazing how much yoga helped ease that discomfort. Definitely going back for more.
- Order our wedding album
- Fix the fireplace
- Hang shelves above the TV
Learn how to make ice creamI made ice cream in our KitchenAid and the ice cream attachment that came as a wedding gift. It was delicious. Recipe here.
- Go to NYC
- Make a photo album from our honeymoon
- Throw a football season kick-off party
Watch a movie outsideWe went to an outdoor movie in the new park that opened in our town. Inside Out is just as good when viewed on a picnic blanket with friends!
- Clean out/organize my closet
- Make/buy a wreath for the front door
- Sign up for a 5k
- Read 5 new books including the Year of Yes (1/5) Memory Man by David Baldacci
- Bring home a puppy
- Take a Barre class
- Research buying a camera
- Go to the state fair
- Decorate office
- Blog every day in September with Brave Love Blog Let’s go day 2!
- Be intentional about relaxing with my husband
- Co-host wedding shower for Matt and Carolyn Invitations have been sent and the menu set. We are on our way.
Go on a Charlottesville wine and beer tourBest. Weekend. Ever. Day 1 and Day 2
- Design Christmas cards
Go to Wyndham ChampionshipI love golf and this weekend was so much fun. Even if I did sweat the entire time. But I got to see Rickie Fowler so win. Have a picnicWe technically did pack and eat a picnic at the outdoor movie but I might have to do a second one because we had so much fun
- Join a committee at church
- Bring lunch three times a week for a full month
- Go to Carolina Panthers game
- Send three pieces of just because happy mail
Progress isn’t bad at all! What are your goals for September? For the fall? Before your next birthday?